Sunday, April 7, 2013

Hanging with Eleven 11th Dynasty

My buddy James introduced me to some of the Eleven 11th Dynasty Crew today and man was I stoked when i pulled up to see all these sick whips in front of Davids house. Super chill group of guys, made me feel really welcome.


 Sick flat black M5
 Installing a rear spoiler lip.


Then they proceeded to changing the bulbs on the halos to red!
 M3 vert for a customer.

 Bagged xb. Had a lot of cool features that really made it unique.

 David's lexus was just to clean and its not even close to being done.

Johnne's bagged e60 is a neck breaker!!
 Custom VIP table done by David Deezign
 Got my Nixon in today haha..anyway
 Red halo's in. Beasty
 Bagged y33. Only one of these y33 kits in the US! Just needs some wheels and this thing would be HOT.
 Jumping the m5 into the crew with an official sticker.
Watch out for David and his sick custom tables. He's mocking up one for me right now as you are reading this!!

Overall really chill day. Till next time!

1 comment:

  1. Can you please advise which brand do you install for rear spoiler lip and back side also.
    Thank you very much in advance.

    ReplyDelete