Sunday, April 21, 2013

Eleven 11th Dynasty Meeting

If you read my last blog you, then you would know that I went to go hang out with Eleven 11th Dynasty for the first time. I've been going over to David's house quite a bit the past couple weeks and I am now hyped to be the newest recruit. Although my car is nowhere near being worthy yet, they've welcome me in as part of the fam.  David likes to go by this quote:

"It may be the car that get's you in, but its your personality that keeps you in."
Trill shit
Sorry guys, horrible at remembering names, but it'll come haha
Click on pics for HQ


 Must be nice
You could feed a family of 10 with that dish.
 I love this lexus, definitely one of my favorites
 Dat ass
 Fitting some pretty wide Battles on this CL
 We don't discriminate haha
 Soon the small neighborhood street was lines up with beamers, lexus's, ect.
 Johnne's e60 always lookin cute
Hash tag David Deezign

Dat tuck tho.
 Manny took out the bike instead of his gs for the day.


 Can't wait to see this gs on some wheels.

 The meeting started once most of the group arrived....
 ....but soon a duma cop showed up from a complaint.
 So we moved everything inside before being eaten alive by mosquitos and grubbed on some food their wives had whipped up for us. bomb.com

 Threw some youtube up on the big screen for everyone to enjoy and envy haha
Toasting
Let me see your what?

Nice cars, good company, and bomb food. Till next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment