Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Photo Shoot In LA - Part 1

So Johnne told me that he was going to be getting his car shot by Louie ( @lmphotoss ) and also a video done by Mike K who also does videos for Stance Nation. I was excited because I wanted to meet these guys since I have seen there work before and was hoping they could shoot down a few pointers!
Turned out they were both super chill, and I hope to see and shoot with them again in the future.

click pic for HQ 

 gotta keep her shiny

 Look familiar? That's right guys that's Han's garage from F&F Tokyo Drift! I was stoked to see this since thats like one of my all time favorite movies! haha
 Well played Soggy Nachos. Well played.


 That stance!
 Mike doing his thing.


 No Louie look out! 

 This is Mike's STI. Simple but so sick <3. What's even better is he let me drive it while he did rolling shots hanging out of the passenger seat! The urge to hit those high rpm's was brutal!
This guys was cool enough to move one of the machines that was parked in the way of our shot to the other side. Then he came over to check out Johnne's bmw and showed us a picture of his cherry red chevy belair. It's crazy how cars bring people together, no matter what style your into.




 This bum tried to sell me his camera. He swore it worked, it just needed some battery's. It's like dood...do you see the camera im already holding lol. He got kind of mad I said no..
Then Jonathan came threw with his clean maxima coupe.

 Love anthony's GS <3

 Chillin in Tokyo. NBD
 Famous David aka @mrseam showed up to have Louie take some photos also. Also a super cool dood.
 Louie doing some light painting.




 Hunnayy you like model, cheerleaduhh
 Gabe pulled up after work to in his sick A5
 Getting artsy. 


Stay tuned for the second half of our adventure, when we hit up a couple more sweet spots in LA
.

No comments:

Post a Comment